Depression has become very common among the people and it has become a serious issue as well. It is a kind of mental illness but luckily it is curable. But it has a negative effect on your life. Depression will make you lose interest in everything or every activity once you actively took part in. if you are in depression then you’ll become sad without any reason. It can cause several of the emotional and physical issues and it can also reduce your ability to function at work and at home. You start becoming lazy and less productive if you are suffering from depression. If you are suffering from the depression, your relation with other people could also be affected and it will leave its impact on long-term health conditions.
If you are constantly suffering from
depression from a long time then you then there are some of your health related
issues which could be seriously affected by this. Some of them are mentioned
- Heart disease
- Joint inflammatory disease
There is a high chance of getting sad and depressed occasionally but if a person is feeling low and depressed all the time then he must be in depression. Mental health is equally important as physical health. When you are mentally sick, you start getting tired and bored from everything. You can find health counselors in UAE who can give you the tips to improve your mental health. Mental health UAE awareness session has proved to be very beneficial for the people suffering from depression. After getting depression therapy Dubai, people have found a major difference in their mood and productivity in day to day work.
You can get the symptoms of depression from very mild to severe. The symptoms of depression include:
Common symptoms of depression
- You sleep a lot in this situation or you don’t sleep at all in this condition.
- You start getting suicidal thoughts.
- You’ll find difficulty in making decisions.
- You’ll become less productive.
- Feeling sad and depressed all the time.
- Irregular eating habits.
- You’ll start thinking that you are worthless.
Causes of depression
- Genetics: If someone in your family had depression, there is a huge that you can get the depression too.
- Personality issues: People who have low self-esteem could get easily affected by depression. if you are being neglected from friends or family could also be one of the cause of depression.
- Other factors: Several conditions, such as severe illnesses, severe pain, insomnia, and so on, can put you at a higher risk.
There are many ways to counter depression like therapy, awareness sessions etc. if you are suffering from depression then you must opt any of the option without delaying it.